Google Local SEO
SEO UPDATE - RSS
SEO Hawk » SEO Articles » Internet Marketing SEO
Search Engine Marketing, or SEO Marketing is one of the most popular internet marketing techniques. SEO Marketing is the success story behind several internet based websites, portals and businesses.
There are several hundred websites devoted to Search Engine Marketing, but the real question is "What is the ultimate Search Marketing SEO Strategy?". This question pops up in the mind of every single website owner across the globe. There are several useful website, e-commerce websites which are working hard to grasp SEO marketing in order to generate good quality traffic.
What are the different types of Marketing and how do they differ from SEO Marketing ?
There are several marketing channels available online or offline. If your website is internet based, then you simply cannot afford to ignore SEO marketing. On the other hand, if 90% of your business sale is done offline, then you have to consider offline marketing channels as well.
Some of the well known marketing techniques are as follow :-
- Marketing Offline - Take for example a food restaurant. Here offline marketing will play a major role in bringing customers. Here restaurant owners will target newspapers, hoardings, popular radio channels, and television to promote their restaurant within a specific geo location.
- Marketing Online & Offline - There are certain businesses/firms where you will find equal proportion of customers online (internet) as well as offline. Take for example a travel company which would concentrate on both these marketing mediums. They will choose offline marketing as mentioned above, and online internet marketing such as press releases, email marketing, affiliate marketing, banner advertising, search engine promotion etc etc.
- SEO Internet Marketing - There are several businesses/firms which are purely Internet based. In these businesses, the probability of generating online lead ( customer query/sale ) is several times higher as compared to other marketing channels. These internet based companies concentrate heavily on Search Engine Marketing.
SEO Marketing is one of the most effective mediums of promoting your business online. There are several companies which are spending thousand of dollars on Natural SEO and PPC.
How do I proceed ahead with SEO Marketing ?
- Perceive your business objectives and requirements - Take for example, you are having a web development company. Here you know pretty well that your customers might be looking for services like web development, website design etc etc. These phrases or sentences are the building blocks of your SEO marketing strategy. These phrases are regularly searched online by various customers. However you should make sure that you are targeting all major keywords related to your website.
- SEO Keyword Research - You can simply log onto Google Adwords Keyword Tool which offers services free of cost. Simply click this link : Google Keyword Research Tool. Select your Targeted Geo Location / Country by clicking "Edit". If your target region is United States, then select your country as United States. Similarly for Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and several other countries.
Click get keyword Ideas
Once you follow above steps, you will see a list of several keywords related to your website. These keywords will help you understand search engine traffic and its related keyword.
These keywords will give you a better understanding of online seo traffic. You can select keywords listed under "keywords" column. Keywords with higher search volume or advertiser competition are costly ( if you are targeting these keywords on PPC) as compared to other keywords.
Once you have selected right set of keywords, you have the option to choose any other the SEO Marketing Strategies listed below :-
- PPC / Pay Per Click Advertising Marketing - PPC Advertising Marketing is a paid version of Search Engine Marketing. These ads are displayed under sponsored listing section of all major search engines including Google, Yahoo and MSN. If you plan to your selected keywords under "sponsored listing" section, then you have to pay fee to Google for each and every click on your website ( through sponsored listing).This fee is 100% payable to Google, Yahoo or other search engines. There are companies which spend around $100-$1000/Month on PPC Marketing, whereas there are multinational firms which spend around $10,000 - $100,000 / Month on their PPC Marketing.
PPC Sponsored Listing Snapshot
Organic SEO / Natural SEO - Natural Search Engine Optimization does not require you to pay any monthly fee to Google, Yahoo, or MSN. Here you will hire a full time SEO professional or company to target same set of keywords under Natural SEO Listings of your selected search engines.
Organic or Natural Search Engine Optimization is opted by Businesses/companies which do to want to spend a hefty PPC fees. These businesses have a broader vision of Marketing. However, timeline is a major drawback of Natual SEO. If you are targeting a high-traffic keyword, it can easily consume somewhere around 6-12 months, depending upon keywords and search engines selected.
PPC Marketing + SEO Marketing - There are several companies which are familiar with the timeline constraint of natural SEO process. These companies will immediately "kick start" their SEO marketing with PPC combined with Organic SEO.
PPC Marketing will start to show results within 2-3 days, whereas organic SEO might consume around 6-12 months. Once their website achieves top seo rankings on Google, Yahoo or MSN, they will simply pull back their PPC campaigns. These companies will further concentrate on natural search engine optimization process for all major high-traffic keywords. This will save them a whole lot of money.
These were some of the techniques used in SEO Marketing. However, it is upto the business owner to choose their own customized and effective SEO strategy.
In case you are looking for similar services, you can avail our consultation (free of cost). We would be most glad to formulate best seo strategy for your website.