Real Seo for Real Estate Websites
Search Engine Optimizing and refers to activities involved that improve your website so that it would be easily tracked, indexed and ranked well by search engines. Getting your site indexed by major search engines like Google,Yahoo will help you attract visitors and increase traffic.
SEO for Real Estate website is a tedious process that involves not only an initial optimization of website, but also continues maintenance and evaluations of search results on a regular basis. Since it’s an ever-changing internet technology, SEO experts sometimes have different opinions on what makes a website rank well. However, there are some general guidelines that most of them would agree upon:-
Design and Content for Real Estate Website
- Web Site should be build for human beings and not for search engines. A neat design and a unique/strong content will ultimately drive search engine spiders to your site.
- Make a clear link hierarchy and provide text links to each page in order to connect all pages.
- Do not put too many unrelated links on a single page.
- Sitemap should be included for easy navigation.
- Make clear TITLE tags with no keyword stuffing and no HTML errors. Also make sure that links are working perfect.
- Use text instead of images to display important data, as search engine crawlers may not recognize what’s inside the image.
- Target keywords that you know users would type to get to your page.
- Having plenty of useful content and articles will help you gain back links automatically
- You can also offer RSS Syndication of your content, which will help others to subscribe to your articles on blogs or elsewhere.
Some Technical SEO for Real Estate
- Create robots.txt file on your web server which tells crawlers which directories can be crawled and which cannot..
Website Marketing SEO for Real Estate Agents
- When you are finished building website and put it online, try to get high Ranking (not necessarily high Page Rank) sites link to it.
- Submit your website to various niche and free directories, and at a relevant place. Make sure to include your website in the most relevant category.
- Get your websites popular in blogs and forums and build a strong reputation.
Whether you do SEO work yourself or go to a real estate SEO expert for it, no one can guarantee a No.1 ranking on Google and other search engines. Search engines keep changing their algorithms and competitor websites appear all the time. Keep yourself updated regarding various SEO techniques and you will surely gain higher rankings through search engine optimization.